Thursday, June 7, 2012

This Is My Life

Picture this:

I'm cleaning up the dishes after dinner.
James is not home because he is helping a friend move.
Ella is sick, but finally sleeping.
The boys are outside playing "peacefully".

Then….screaming.

Josiah runs inside the house; "Micah is bleeding!"

I throw the rag in the sink and run outside to see what happened.

Micah is crying loudly (and completely naked, of course….sigh).
Screaming over a little drizzle of blood from a cut on his knee.

I bring him inside and set him on a chair.
More screaming.
I dab the blood away and pull out the first aid kit.

Micah breaks into hysteria.




"I don't love band aaaaiiiiidddd!"  



"I don't love it!"




Who's kid is that?

Apparently this kid has developed a deep hatred of bandaids.

Seriously?








I couldn't stop laughing.

He was so dramatic I had to capture the moment.

This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment