Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful

So there's a craze on Facebook right now {30 Days of Thanksgiving}I started doing it and have failed horribly! I forget to post about half of the time.

I really try to be thankful every day about something!

I have learned that the best way to begin a prayer is by telling God what you are thankful for. I'm teaching my kids this same thing. When we can put aside what we worry about, and what we "need", for a few seconds to remember what we are grateful for; our lives can be transformed!

God is so good! He is in control over my life. And I am so thankful for moments like these:

Thankful I caught this moment on camera. I see a senior graduation picture in his future!
He's even rocking the white man's overbite!


Seeing my kids be proud of something they are creating


Dressing Ella Up


Having Grandparents who adore my kids and want to spend time with them


When I can get my kids personalities captured on film...Oh Micah you're such a sweetheart


Josiah laughing


Silly moments with the boys


Thankful that I finally have a hobby!


Days when my 4 year old decides to take a nap with his siblings


Beautiful Naked Babies


I am so thankful for each moment I get with my kids. Even the crazy, noisy, messy, tearful, and stressful times. I know I'll blink, and then I'll be dropping them off at college.
So thanks be to God for this time in my life!



Linking Up With Emily For Embrace The Camera

And Thankful Thursday
The Fontenot Four

No comments:

Post a Comment