Wednesday, August 29, 2012

They Have Each Other

I'm so glad that God knows what is better for our lives than I what I do.

Nov 2010

We didn't plan on getting pregnant with Josiah, and we certainly didn't plan on getting pregnant with Micah only 7 months after Jo was born.


But I'm so glad that we did.


God knew that they needed each other.





He knew their bond would be instant.








God knew that these boys needed each other. He knew that they would be best friends. That they would keep each other company; they would always stick up for the other.

He knew that that they would save my sanity by keeping each other busy.
He knew they would get into stay out of trouble together.

He knew that they would always have each other.


Awake or sleeping.

Thank you Lord for my boys.

So if your wondering wether or not to give your child a sibling; do it.
Giving Josiah a brother has been the best thing I have ever given him.

No comments:

Post a Comment