Monday, October 22, 2012

A Virginia Weding

I had the opportunity to go to my Dad's cousin's wedding in gorgeous Virginia; without my children.
Granted, I had to leave my husband at home too.  I missed him more than I missed the chaos of the three little ones.
I have lived in Colorado for over 10 years now and I adore Colorado. But after seeing Virginia in the fall, I think I have a State mistress.



It was stunning! And the wedding was set inside of a poster.


Groom's Step Mother, The Groom, Me & Mom


I even had the opportunity to go on a date with my Daddy.
Wine tasting at the adorable Unicorn Winery.







Yep! Wine slushies, and they were DELICIOUS. Of course!



The rehearsal dinner was delish (of course) and it was nice to have "adult time" with my parents.


The wedding was stunning and I was so excited to have a reason to get dolled up.




The stunning bride!


My adorable parents.


I might just post a tutorial on how I did my hair.



Looks like we were photo bombed. 

But I love to dance. And dance, I did.


I have decided I look quite odd when I dance.


And with that my dreams of being on So You Think You Can Dance were destroyed.

Fun, none the less.



No comments:

Post a Comment