Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pumpkin Spice Latte

Can you believe that I haven't had a Starbuck Pumpkin Spice Latte yet?
I honestly can't believe it either!
I even have gift cards!!
Don't worry though; I've been getting my fix at home.


I brew DD's Cinnamon Spice coffee as normal (yes, a clearance buy). 
I suppose you could brew it double strength (I just thought of that now…of course)


I add about 1/4 cup of 1% milk to a jar.


Add 1 heaping TBS of pumpkin to the milk and stir well.


I then add about 2 TBS of vanilla creamer to the pumpkin mixture.


Then 1-2 tsp of brown sugar.


About 1/8 tsp of pumpkin pie spice


I then heat my pumpkin cream in the microwave for about 30 seconds so it combines nicely and doesn't cool off my hot coffee.

Fill my coffee cup about 3/4 the way up with coffee.


Then top it off with my pumpkin cream


Mmm…



Homestyle Pumpkin Spice Latte:
1 cup coffee
1/4 cup 1% milk
2 TBS vanilla coffee creamer
1 TBS pumpkin puree
1-2 tsp brown sugar
1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice

It is SO good! I can't tell you if it's as good as Starbucks (cause I just can't remember). But I can tell you this is amazing! And a much healthier and frugal way of enjoy the glories of Autumn!







Blissful and Domesticfive days five ways | because every day is different
The DIY Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment