Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Buffalo Chicken Dip

This is one of James all time favorite things to eat.

I agree.


I got this recipe from my little sister, who got it from a friend, who got it from a friend.
It's one of those recipes that travels from home to home.

I've made a couple of my own variations that make my tummy happy.
I've lightened it up a bit. Then I don't feel completely guilty for devouring half that dish myself.
You can use full fat ingredients if you are feeling naughty.

Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 6oz cooked chicken breast- chopped
1 cup light sour cream
1 cup light Buffalo Ranch dressing (regular ranch works great too)
8 oz light cream cheese
3/4 cup Frank's RedHot Wing Sauce Buffalo

Mix all ingredients together and pour into casserole dish. Bake at 425 degrees for 30min or until bubbly.






I know my sister will make this for a meal. I don't think it's a terrible idea.
It is that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment