Thursday, October 6, 2011

Ella Bevy, You are Naughty

Today I'm linking up with Emily for "Embrace the Camera"


My sweet little adorable daughter is driving me crazy! She is regressing when it comes to sleep.
And I as put it {here} I cannot let my babies just cry it out at night.
When we brought her home from the hospital she was only waking up once at night to eat. I thought to myself, "Finally! A good sleeper who I don't even have to sleep train". I just knew I wasn't going to have to train her at all.

Well...flash forward to 2.5 months:
She hit a growth spurt and started waking up 3-5 times a night. Yes people, 3-5 times. She went through that for about 2 weeks, then went down to about 2 times a night. Since then she has figured it out that I will come and get her whenever she cries.

So I've been giving her a while to cry it out. Not working, and she's waking everybody up.

I think it's time for her to get it.

She's just so darn cute. How could I ever say no to her sweet little face?



So until then, I think I'll just be sleep deprived. Oh well, babies are worth it!


~And as a side note. I put those jammies on her when she went to bed. This is how I found her after nap. She wiggled her way out of them. Amazing!~

Also linked up to Miss Mommy
for "Tag Along Thursday"

No comments:

Post a Comment